With exam season just around the corner, millions of students are getting ready to take the most important exam this academic year. Ideally, preparation for the first test should begin on the first day of class; this includes paying attention during class, taking notes, studying, completing homework assignments, and regularly reviewing study materials. However, there is still time, and it is never too late to pass your exams with flying colours. In this post, we will take you through 8 exam preparation tips that can help you ace your exams!
- If you are still attending class regularly, keep up with readings, and take notes conscientiously to not forget what you study now and save time during revisions.
- If you complete a mock test 3 - 4 days before an exam, you'll know where to focus depending on which areas you feel you need to strengthen.
- Once you have all your lecture notes, you may need to consolidate your notes under different categories to make the information more manageable.
- Predict test questions - An excellent method for preparing for tests is to predict the questions that will be on the test. This allows you to study the more important chapters that are likely to come in your exams.
- It is important to make a study plan that will give you plenty of time to review & revise the material before the exam.
- Make an outline starting with higher-order concepts and filling in details of sub-concepts and relatable examples.
- Put the main ideas/information/formulas onto a sheet for easy review. It also makes it easier to retain the key concepts that will be on the test.
- At the start of a topic, challenge yourself to write down everything you already know about a topic and then highlight where the gaps lie.
The best way to prepare for exams is by using the Practically app. With the Practically app, you will receive an in-depth review of the exam materials, insight into strategies for succeeding on standardized tests and a comprehensive study plan. Check out the various ways in which succeeding on your exams is made easy when you choose to Learn Practically!
- You can add chapters to your personalized Study Plan and complete it according to scheduled date to plan your preparations.
- You have the option to select adaptive question papers – i.e. when you answer the questions correctly, you will get advanced questions & will drop to more straightforward questions when you answer incorrectly.
- You can attempt the online mock test series (Full Mock Test/ Subject Wise Mock Test) from Mock Test Page based on the actual exam template.
- You can attempt previous years’ question papers from the Question Papers page on the app.
- You can attempt exams scheduled by teachers from the Scheduled Tests page to help revise and revisit lessons.
- You can complete tests in offline mode with no dependence on the internet connection to ensure continuity.
- If you close the test prep browser window while taking a test, you can log in again and resume without losing any time or data.
- You can take any number of subject and scheduled tests.
- You can take a certain number of mock and curated tests based on your subscription.
- Question papers will be auto-submitted if the scheduled time of test is completed.
- You can view completed/suspended / fresh tests from the Exam History page to track your preparation level
- You can check answers submitted in tests and correct answers on the Exam Summary page or View Answers page to prepare the right answers.
- You can see the details of all the standard tests taken till now with results to track your progress.
- You can also postpone all practice tests and attempt them at your own learning pace
- The Dashboard will show you an analysis of the tests taken across subjects and even subject wise on the number of tests taken, successful attempts, time taken, syllabus covered and marks attained
- It will give you statistics at a glance about your performance and an indication of where you can improve
In addition to the above, Practically supports end-to-end test prep needs for all competitive exam aspirants, including test preparation for NEET exam, NEET mock test, JEE mock test, JEE mains/advanced, Olympiads and NTSE etc.
So what are you waiting for? Bring Learning Alive with Practically! Download the app now and you will be well on your way to Learn Practically and shine in your exams!
#PracticallyApp #LearnPractically #TestPrep #TestPreparation #ExamPreparation #HighSchool #NEET #JEE #Proton #SeekHelp